Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Inspiration

Today I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite artists, crafters, and designers that inspire me on a daily basis. I love experiencing other people's work and learning about their process. I love finding new projects to try, new techniques to master and new ways to use what I already know to be creative. Following and supporting their blogs and products not only supports a handmade community, but inspires me to create as well.

Here are some of my favorites, check them out!

Princess Lasertron

I've discussed the awesomeness that is Princess Lasertron in previous posts. I found her during our wedding planning process and commissioned her to do our bouquets and boutonnieres. I started following her blog and found not only inspiration for projects and design, but for being a strong woman and entrepreneur.

The L Blog
Just recently I talked about my L Letterpress Kit and showed you some handmade cards I created using this fabulous machine. Well, the company behind this device also has a wonderful blog with a ton of project ideas, inspiration and tips on using their products. 

Mod Podge Rocks!

This blog is all about the love of Mod Podge, as the title obviously shows. I came across other decoupage projects prior to finding this blog, but this is the end all, be all site for this fabulous technique. So many new ways to try this product and so little time. A true decoupage inspiration.


I have mentioned Divine Twine in previous posts and my adoration for their colored baker's twine. This is the company and blog behind this awesome twine and provides endless joy and inspiration for designers and crafters alike. A ton of inspirational ideas using their products and free printables to make your own. LOVE!

Additional inspiration:


What are your favorite blogs? Who inspires you? Please share! I'm always looking for new sources of inspiration. Maybe the DPD blog will inspire others to create as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment