Friday, January 21, 2011

Shower Favors

Everyone appreciates an edible favor, right? I wanted to try to encorporate our theme and personalize it for the Mom and baby-to-be as well. I came across the million ways you can customize M&Ms during my wedding research and thought what a perfect idea it was for the shower. M&Ms are small and round, kinda like polka-dots and come in a ton of colors. So I ordered chocolate brown and light pink customized M&Ms for shower favors. You can't personalize the brown ones because it's too dark to print on, but I ordered the pink ones with the baby's name on some and an image of a pacifier on others.

I love little jars and found some on sale at Michaels. I bought pink circle labels from Paper Source and printed "It's a Girl!", the Mom-to be's name and the date of the shower in dark brown ink. I affixed the labels to the top of the jars and wrapped ribbon in our theme along with a diaper pin charm around the top of the jar. Everyone received a cute little jar with some festive and yummy M&M treats.























Photos by Kyle @ 918 Photo

Coming Up: Random Decor Details

No comments:

Post a Comment