Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi everyone, I'm back! Happy New Year to all of you, I hope you had a fun and restful holiday. Our New Years was fun and full of unexpected suprises. We took a trip to the Jersey Shore/Atlantic City to spend a long weekend with our friends from college. 8 people and 4 days in a house turned out to be extremely fun and relaxing. We had a blast and on our way home last Sunday we received some suprising news... my sister-in-law was in labor and had her baby at 2:58 pm on January 2! She was 3 weeks early, so it was very unexpected, but we arrived at the hospital 20 minutes after she gave birth so the timing ended up working out for everyone.

Needless to say with being away from work for over a week, becoming an Aunt and everything else going on, I have not had an opportunity to start new posts for the next event I designed/planned. I will be helping out my sister-in-law with the new baby this weekend and beginning of next week so I hope to start posting about the Baby Shower (!) once things have calmed down. I have a lot of cute ideas from the shower and some new crafts I have tried over the last few months that I would LOVE to share... so stay tuned!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment